Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Drained

I feel so tired these days, ever since we'd started preparing for the seminar :(

The workload is really heavy, and I had to sub for Wei Quan yesterday. It was exceedingly exhausting. Even after 12.5 hours of sleep, I am still feeling lethargic.

Today was rather uneventful. It wasn't very fulfilling, but it was altogether a relaxing day. I'd pigged out non stop with Teddy! Qi Le joined us, but he did not consume as much junk as we did. I blame it on the unlimited supply of Rocky. It is so addictive. And everyone likes Rocky. Its like a rule or something. And if they don't, they should :)

First I went to 7 Eleven with Qi Le to get Chipsters for Teddy and I. It was his treat! :D Then all three of us walked to CHS (to work up an appetite), only to realise that everything was sold out. Then we'd walked to Kanna to get currypuffs and ice cream! What an awesome combo!

Suffice to say, I was stuffed. All these unhealthy goodness were my lunch. I already am finding it absolutely trying to fit into my trousers. It is very impossible to find a comfortable sitting position with my current size.

I hope that I still weigh the same as last time. I would go ballistic and sob buckets should I approach 50kg! Of all things, I would not face that kind of reality! I don't care if my BMI states that I am underweight. Looks matter most. And it is most depressing to say that I am fat.

F.A.T.

Today I went on a cleaning spree in TTC. I don't know what exactly was my problem (probably a little OCD in action). I sprayed the entire Gasing TTC with Anti-bacterial Febreze. I even went into the Domino's block classrooms to de-germ the couches and rooms. I shudder at the thought of the bacteria at all surfaces!

Okay I've gotta go back to doing my notes. Can't stray for too long! Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment