Saturday, March 13, 2010

幸福快乐 -- 我找到了。

The magic began just only yesterday. And I feel that it is already at work.


I feel blissful, contented and happy.


Those feelings and the constant endorphin rush make me feel as if I'm the luckiest person alive. I am indeed, exceedingly fortunate.


Fortunate enough to have obtained such spectacular results (that even I myself can't bring myself to believe!), and lucky to have such a wonderful addition to my life. Yeah, I'm talking about my boyfriend (gosh, that term feels so foreign!).


Between us, I don't feel any awkwardness, uncomfortable silence or the 6th sense that a skeleton is concealed behind that cupboard.


I don't know if time is ripe enough for me to term whatever I'm experiencing now love, but it feels like something along that line.


Somehow, to me it feels like its everything I need.



Cheers, people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment