Sunday, March 28, 2010

Messed up

That's my day.

I had a perfect life. I had everything going on smoothly -- I enjoyed my job, I'd gotten praiseworthy results, had a wonderful boyfriend and was terribly, terribly happy and contented.

Zoom back into reality.

I'm moving into my hostel slash apartment later. I've spent half an hour on the phone crying to my boyfriend, took a month's leave, and dived head down into a new foreign thing altogether.

I will be studying at Uniten (Universiti Tenaga Nasional) for a month, doing a superspeed Japanese language course. They had accepted my application, and so here I am.

This makes me a uni-going student now.

I, Stephanie Chin am studying at a university, and staying away from home starting today. Goodbye world. Apparently we're not allowed Facebook. That is just depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment