Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do something nice for yourself today.

And so I will. But what nice things can I do for myself is the question.

Today I've worked a total of 9 hours and I am exhausted. Thus the horoscope prediction (refer to the post title) for tomorrow -- I mean, today. Its 12.30am already.

I'll get butterflies in my stomach at the thought of Thursday. I totally dread what's coming. I doubt my abilities, and I have no faith in myself.

All these shortcomings -- I blame it on my horoscope. But its better to be lacking in confidence rather than have an overdose of it, hmm?


Anyway, I am wondering if Alice in Wonderland is good, because I'm gonna watch it on Thursday evening. Somehow, I think that Johnny Depp looks pretty freakish in the movie adverts.

Oooh, and I wonder when will I get my paycheck, because I intend to window shop on the day of the movie, hehe. And it'd feel absolutely sucky to splurge on any of my future purchases using last month's paycheck. Unless I postpone my shopping trip. Which is just depressing.

I intend to go shopping and actually make purchases each time I get my paycheck. Last month's shopping spree was fruitful and tons of fun! With that said, I can't wait till my next trip! I know I'm repeating myself here.
Excitement drives sane thoughts away!


Oh, and if you could pardon the sudden leap of events, I attended
Joanne's 18th birthday party yesterday. The food was awesome and simply mouth-watering (meat, please!) and now I could salivate at the mere thought of it (I'm actually starving right now, so you could piece it all together xD).

Together with Yeen Yin, we've gotten her a charm bracelet which I hope would appeal to her. I am drawn to it like a metal to magnet. I love accessories, and that was a great piece! Of course I had to ask for advice on it, as I was torn between choices. There were simply too many selections for me to actually settle for one. Just one. What a nightmare!

All in all, I hope that I didn't make an erroneous choice.

Happy birthday, Joanne dear!
This is to my undang and amali buddy x)


Signing off !

No comments:

Post a Comment