Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't be unhappy, for I'll be affected too :(

I cannot bear seeing or knowing that he is unhappy. I'd feel so helpless and useless. And it all frustrates me so.


Still,

THANK GOD I'M A VIRGO.



Thank you God for giving me the analytical mind you bestow us Virgos with.


I don't mind that my doting boyfriend is an emotional Cancer (in fact, its better that way 'cos he showers me with love and attention) but it sure makes me feel guilt-ridden and devastated when he's down, because he rarely is. I'm always greeted with that ever-ready smile and a huge bear hug. Its beyond awesome. Its terrific!


I also feel very blessed because I've found someone who really loves me for who I am, inside out. My occasional laziness, addiction to horoscopes and insistence on believing in them, Mafia Wars craze, obsession with cleanliness and disgust in bacteria and dirt, annoying perfectionism coupled with a possessive trait and forgetfulness that makes remembering things a futile attempt altogether does not turn him off.


Which is really, really amazing.


It makes me wonder at times, what did I do to be blessed with such a wonderful person in my life. I am not ashamed to say that I can't keep my hands off him (literally!). Just to savour the moments spent together. Granted, I treasure it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment