Saturday, March 6, 2010

My thoughts -- they stray elsewhere.

Think less, worry less.

I had the longest ever department meeting today. It lasted for around 3 hours, maybe?


There are a lot of niggling problems going on in my life now.

For one, I need a new phone. My current one has served its time, and should just rest in peace. I find it extremely bothersome because I cannot hear the other person when I'm on the phone. It only works on loudspeaker mode. Which seriously sucks because there is no privacy, and a lot of background sound.

Another thing is my phone's storage space.
YOU SEE, ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE PHONE RELATED!
I have to delete messages on a daily basis, if not hourly :/


And its not like I have a lot of texts.


Next week I'll get a phone. Next week.

But even with that strong a conviction, I doubt that I could possibly get around to doing it. Hmm.


Oh well I'm very tired now. Seminar's still on tomorrow and I'm helping out. I need 110% energy for that!!

Gambateh to me yeah! Bye dears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment