Friday, March 12, 2010

On cloud nine

I am super duper elated today!

First and foremost, my SPM results. I'm just basking in the joy of it, totally putting aside the fact that I didn't put in as much effort as I should have. Well, its my life and what I do with it is my choice. I did enjoy my high school life. But towards the end it was really stressful and everything I did seemed futile.


Well, today proved that it was not. Apparently.



But I know myself best. And I won't boast about anything, because I still feel incompetent amongst my fellow scorers. I will probably be feeling that all of my life, but well, I'm a Virgo. That should sum it up quite nicely xD (As Eu Chern says, blame it on your horoscope!)


Oh, and by the way right, should you ask me the question "12As?!",
I'd honestly tell you that I'm surprised too.


Another thing is that, before our results were released, I exclaimed real loudly that I'd be VERY HAPPY to get just 6As. Then a few seats behind Joon Ming went "Walao 6As also happy" in an extremely condescending tone AND a volume that outdid mine by kilo-decibels.

Ahhh at least I don't overestimate myself, which could be really detrimental (yes, it could affect me THAT badly), SHOULD I fail to achieve what I actually aimed for. It would result in a devastatingly huge disappointment like the one Joon Ming faced.

Aww... I feel so sorry for you. I am not a mean person in nature, but I will retaliate after you strike. Woops!



Other than that, another happy announcement I have to make other than my scoring 12As is that I am single no more.

That lucky guy is none other than... Ng Say Chiew. I don't need publicity nor do I need attention about that. But one thing is, I am very happy with him, and I hope that it will remain that way.



Gosh, today is beyond aweeeeeesoooomeeeee!!


Classes in the morning were super, results were more than satisfying altogether, my mom was sooo happy for me that I felt doubly joyful, Alice in Wonderland was good, dinner was scrumptious, company *winks* was top-notch.


Thinking back of today's events, I now feel warm and fuzzy all over.



Its a good feeling

:)

It was a good day

:))

& I can tell that tomorrow onwards will be much better.

:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment