Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tired, tired, tired

I have eyebags in addition to the dark circles that frame my eyes.

Had to settle for little less than 4 hours of sleep time, because I was on the phone with him till 4 in the morning. Still, today's work was not bad! I managed to perform even in this weary state. I can say with pride that the job satisfaction was there early in the morning :)

After classes I talked to Jian Shen's mom for a pretty long time. Too bad I can't communicate with my parents as efficiently. But then again I suppose its like that for everyone.

By the way, I a-d-o-r-e my name on TTC's banner!

Even though its somewhere in the middle and not really noticeable, but hey! I'm a top scorer you know. SO sorry to rub it in. You can always leave if you find me too overwhelming.


Had a wonderful evening. Screw wonderful. It was awesome! Any time spent with my beloved is super duper fantastic! All in all, I'm still happy!

Just that its so sad I didn't get to heart-to-heart with my sister Yung Hsin. He'll be leaving for NS next week and I'll miss him for sure.


My life is awesome possum! :D


Current reading list: Twenties Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment