Sunday, March 14, 2010

LOOK, NEW PHONE!


This is my new phone!!!

My parents bought me my Sony Erricson W705 because I did well in SPM. It is a wonderful encouragement.

Man, they should have done this long time ago. I'd be even more driven to study x)

Today was such a rewarding day.

I've gotten four angpaus from my relatives for doing well in SPM in addition to my new phone. Wow, in total I have gained more than 1k for my results!

It sure pays off to do well academically. I only realised that today. Am gonna work harder in future with this as a reminder!

Other than my being rewarded materially, I was also mentally rewarded today. I tutored my cousin brother in his English this afternoon, and he was the best student I could've asked for.

He did the work I gave him diligently for two hours, no break in between. My aunt told me that he got up at 7.30am waiting for tuition!! Gosh, I feel so... touched. I'd started class at 3pm!!! Till 5pm. That's 2 hours of English for my UPSR level cousin. I've never taught such a keen learner before! What an absolute pleasure.

Nothing beats this satisfaction and joy. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment