Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Follow your heart

Today I did what my horoscope told me to -- do something nice for myself.

And I got bored. Because I'd decided that "something nice for myself" means rest. After getting up I was left clueless -- literally! -- about what to do next.
Hence my presence in the virtual world of the internet.


Of late, I have begun to feel something. I don't want to put a finger to it. Sometimes, my heart skips a beat. I don't know how to express this. But well, I am quite looking forward to Alice in Wonderland. With that said, I hope that all's well ends well, and that my mom wouldn't be an obstacle then.


I appreciate those little things you do, and I don't take them for granted. In fact, I feel bad when I think of all you've done for me. It touches me in a way that I dare not acknowledge, and perhaps, just perhaps, there could be something else lurking beneath.

Should the moment come, I would probably opt to embrace it. But, scarred from the past, I am unsure of how much I can offer, and how much I have left to offer.


I have a conscience, and I have a heart.

It may not come in the warm, gleaming shade of gold -- but I try to make it look that.
Rest assured :)

No comments:

Post a Comment