Saturday, March 13, 2010

When need becomes want, its L.O.V.E.

I need a hug, and I want a cuddle.

My future is so furreaaaking frustrating!

I have trouble accessing the webpages I did mere hours ago. Which is plain stupid. I can't log in using the same I.C. number and password I did hours ago.

***

Okay things are working out better now. Thanks to my gem of a boyfriend who'd fly over to help me should I request it :)

Sometimes I feel bad for taking advantage of his attentiveness. Should I just express a need to quench my thirst, he'd be gone and back in a jiffy with my bottle. I know I am very bad lah! All these princess treatment is making me rather spoiled. But its unavoidable because I love being pampered!

I wish that I could spend every single awake moment in his arms. I'd like nothing more than that. Perhaps I'm more of a touchy-feely kind of person. I love hugs, adore cuddles and physical displays of affection.

But in another way, I also fear attention. He calls me shy. I feel awkward with him with other people around. Its not so much of him, its more of them, and I myself.

Still, the point is, I'm happy. More than happy. In fact, I'm super duper happy, so much that I could smile till my cheeks hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment