Friday, December 17, 2010

The things I can't eat.


I haven't been sick for a long time. And it feels awful. Throughout yesterday I only ate a meal because I lacked appetite. But that meal I had was scrumptious! I adore Chinese food. Also, I'm less of a picky eater nowadays. I eat vegetables and chop up garlic (the latter happened only because of Miaw).

Anyway I'm on the road to recovery. But it seems like forever before I can get there. My throat hurts so badly, and nothing can be done to help it. At least I'm not shivering anymore. Yesterday it was so bad that my teeth were chattering uncontrollably and my knees jerking and trembling. SO not a good sight.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be up and about! Going book shopping with English department :D

And I need more Strepsils. I'm devouring them at such a superhuman pace that I won't be surprised if it loses it's effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment