Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Celebrating Yeen Yin's birthday

We never took a group shot. WE SHOULD HAVE.

Sigh.


My day was awesome! This morning was great, despite my pink tinted right eye. My dear boyfriend brought me breakfast! We usually share our first meal of the day together, and today, it was nasi lemak :)


I feel so loved *floats on cloud nine*


After that he covered my red eye in cotton gauze and taped it until we got to Mid Valley so that I could rest my eye for the time being. I looked like a pirate with a big white cross over my eye.


DID YOU KNOW THAT CONJUNCTIVITIS IS RELATED TO SORE THROAT INFECTION???

That explains my eye infection following my sore throat. Plus points for having a boyfriend who is a medical student.


I had a great day! Treated the soon-to-be birthday girl Yeen Yin to onion rings at Ireland's Potatoes when we set foot to Mid Valley, then walked about, went into I Need House (YES, I CAN LEGALLY ENTER! I no longer need to bear with the humiliation of being chased out. STOP. LAUGHING. NOW. YOU.) I also bought her a tiny "Y" with faux diamonds to hang on her mobile phone.

Then we met up with Miaw and began walking about. We stopped for food at Italiannies and had a delightful meal before heading to Secret Recipe for a little cake (what's a birthday without cake, anyway?). After that, Miaw and I purchased a bracelet-slash-anklet for Yeen Yin which she adored and took plenty of photos with the decorations (not each other, mind you) before heading home.


BY THE WAY, I HATE WAITING FOR BUSES.


Went to TTC, curled up in a sofa with my boyfriend and napped for an hour. The nap did nothing to help my poor eye.

CAN'T YOU JUST GET BETTER SOON???


But despite my sickness, it was a nice day out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment