Monday, December 6, 2010

Money money money

Today I used RM18 at Neway. Had an awesome buffet brunch and karaoke session with my dear boyfriend :) Though I think that he enjoys the food more than the music xD


On Friday I went out again on a date with my boyfriend. His exams were just over on Thursday so we decided earlier on to celebrate on Friday. We watched Harry Potter (which was okay, nothing exceptionally great) and I screamed at the part where the snake reared its head up. It was pretty embarrassing as I was the only person in the entire cinema that was screaming. But I was so stunned that I didn't notice myself at all. After the movie, I decided that British accents can be annoying.

Dearie spoiled me thoroughly with a sushi treat at Sushi Zanmai and treated me to Harry Potter. And I treated him to Ireland's Potatoes, ice-cream from Gelatissimo and ShiLin mee sua. I love my boyfriend and I know that its a mutual feeling :)

Not many guys are willing to walk for hours with their fussy-pot girlfriends to return empty handed most of the time. Many shopping excursions have produced zero results. But on that fateful Friday, luck was on my side! I bought a really pretty top for RM20 which looks good on me on an empty stomach.

After meals my tummy bulges out instantly and sometimes I use that to measure how stuffed I am. But people who enjoy eating are happy. I am happy too when I eat! So who cares about a little bulge, huh? ;)


On Thursday evening Dearie and I had four 6-inch Subway sandwiches. I consumed a foot-long sandwich. How absolutely shocking. I am such a glutton, I know. It isn't showing terribly yet, so I do not need to go on a diet nor exercise (YET). I DREAD exercising. It is the thought of sweat and dirt that terrifies me.


Of late I've been exhausting myself by watching Hong Kong dramas, reading and hanging out with my boyfriend. There is nothing remotely interesting going on in my life to blog about, and the frustration I face each time I have to teach with students having no materials whatsoever throughout last week isn't really blog-worthy. Its just plain annoying and tiresome. I do my part and I expect that of others too. It isn't very difficult given our specific job scopes.


Anyway, I intend to clean up my wardrobe tomorrow and plan lessons for my music tutoring. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm in a self proclaimed financial crisis right now and prior to friends' birthdays and Christmas I shall try my best to rectify it. I do not intend to touch my savings account as you'd never know when there'll be a long stretch of rainy-days.


Am wishing that I could get started on my 2011 teaching materials preparations. I fear that next year will be so busy that I would have no breathing space. I dread the end of my holidays, yet it is a month that I've been waking up at noon already. Good times do fly past in a blink of an eye. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment