Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pleased :)

Today I got an external hard drive and a thumbdrive from Low Yat Plaza! I feel very glad! I hope that my laptop will run faster now that I'm decluttering it *fingers crossed*

Got some Christmas gifts. They weren't too bad :)

My mom has been talking on the top on her voice about my bad habits to my relatives that they don't need to know. I don't care if my blankets aren't folded! I use them every night after all. And no one should enter my room anyway, so its not like its on public display or anything. SHEESH.

At least someone enjoyed herself =.=

Other than that my day was VERY BORING. The usual grown up chatter means that all I can do is sit and nod and listen quietly. I didn't help make jelly this afternoon. Felt super lazy. The soya bean milk turned the jelly into pudding by the way. It tastes like the RM1 pudding you can buy from CHS. Now that we know of its cost, I realise that the canteen operators are rolling in money.

I shouldn't have bought so much jelly to eat last time.

Okay, I'm lazy and my file transfer isn't done yet so I'll just pop into the other room to see what my family is doing. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment