Monday, December 20, 2010

Not bad for a day's work

I've completed all the items on my To Do list today :D

Feeling very accomplished!

Also, I learned how to work Adobe Illustrator and improve on my Photoshop skills.


Hmm overall my holidays haven't been such a waste I guess.

I did read plenty of books as planned. But not as many as I wished. If I did manage the latter, you can call me professor already xD


Besides that, I spent alot of precious time with my darling boyfriend, did some cooking, drove about running errands (watched like a hawk by daddy dearest each time =.=), work, tutor piano, baked cookies without supervision, watched a number of movies, went shopping, blew an entire paycheck on my hair, had a super karaoke session inclusive of a buffet lunch for less than RM20, went on a one day trip to Genting, hung out with friends and celebrated my best friend's birthday with her.

Phew! And I thought that my what-I-did-during-my-holidays list would be short and sinful. What a relief that it isn't. This long break is to compensate with next year's busy schedule, so how on earth can I waste my time by sleeping and eating???


I am going to
  1. recover from my horrible bit of sore throat (it is not helping that I'm having curry on a daily basis...but the taste is simply delightful!)
  2. prepare questions for a lesson
  3. celebrate Christmas!!!
  4. get my eyebrows threaded
  5. celebrate Yeen Yin's birthday (in advance) with her
  6. go to Kuantan whoppeee~
  7. call Hui Sin
  8. drive drive drive
  9. READ BOOKS
  10. drink more water
  11. tidy up my clothes cupboard (I already gave up on my desk)
  12. buy an external hard disk and an 8GB thumbdrive with whatever remaining money I have

I also wish to have a smooth start in my new semester... I want to get an awesome grade point average, but ever since I realised that it is impossible to get perfect scores for design work, my dream of getting a CGPA 4.0 is up in smoke. However, I'll still strive to maintain my scholarship. If it weren't for the scholarship, I wouldn't choose to study at Limkokwing. There are many better colleges and universities out there.


Okay, enough of the bitterness already. Christmas is coming soon, after all! I can barely wait for this much anticipated celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment