Thursday, December 23, 2010

I AM STILL SICK.

Okay, this is probably getting boring.

I've been blogging about being sick for a week, and here I am, still sick.


This morning I went to the doctor. I waited for my turn for around one and a half hours.

WHY IS EVERYONE SICK WHEN I AM SICK???

My throat is very bad. I can barely speak. Also, my right eye wasn't in a good condition this morning. Almost half my eye was sealed with green pus when I woke up. This is very gross right? But fascinating too in a way. The way boogers and earwax can be sometimes.

I had to ask Suet to fill in for me today (again, thank you very very much!) as further talking could cause me to lose my voice completely. I regret to say that my health is far more important than my responsibility to my students. I want to live till I'm 89 years old, you see!


Recently I've been listening to 林俊杰's songs. I totally get why Hui Sin likes him so much! They are very calming and soothing and can lift up my mood too. By the way, my favourite artist 梁静茹 (Fish Leong) has came out with a new album! Yay!

I'm compiling songs for my boyfriend to listen when he's driving. I hope he'll like them!


Also, I'm trying to learn how to operate AutoCAD through Youtube tutorials. Not making much progress 'cos I can't concentrate. Am either too tired because the only time I use the computer each day is at night (usually) or I am very sleepy from the medication (today).


Am counting down the days to TTC trip! I haven't been anywhere during this holidays. Work and shopping center outings don't count. Kuantan will be a change of scenery for me! Can hardly wait :D


Okay I really am feeling the effects of my medication. Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment