Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Had a great day!

Today's classes were awesome!!! I just felt so happy to see the many familiar faces I'd missed for so many months. In each class I taught today, there were students whom I didn't see for ages. It was really really nice, like reconciling with old acquaintances.


I made two huge blunders though.


The first was messing up the time. I THOUGHT that one of the classes started at 12pm. But it was actually 11am.

I. WAS. LATE.

I am very punctual and lateness is not usually associated with me. I felt awful. But my students were very generous and nice about it. They even started doing their work before I went in! And I did make up for lost time because the next teacher was late too xD


The next blunder was thinking that there was a class that evening when in fact, there wasn't. And I kept on asking Suet Ching and YewHo if they could teach that class as it was a late session. Not only was I making a nuisance of myself, I was giving myself unnecessary worrying to do.

HOW VERY FOOLISH OF ME!

I really wonder what went wrong in my head today. Did a wire fuse or something? :/
I'm behaving exceptionally scatterbrained. In an unrelated subject, my mother asked me if amnesia struck early.
All these incidents happened in a day. OUCHHHHHH!


But despite those minor issues, the day went by fine and dandy. Tomorrow I'll be very busy as compared to today. I'm going to teach in the morning, buy something after that and have lunch with my boyfriend, listen to Silent Night in the afternoon and spend the evening with Miaw!


I'm looking forward to a great day tomorrow!


On a side note, the hole in my pocket is increasing in size. I splurged all of my money from piano tutoring on rebonding my hair. On an impulse. I'm not regretting the work done to my frizzy mane, but I definitely wince at spending so much money in one go. Truth is, I charged very little for the piano lessons. I couldn't even afford the rebonding if my mom didn't issue me a discount.

I've never been as broke as I am now.

This is a pretty depressing fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment