Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My eyes are weary and my movements sluggish.

Bed is probably the best therapy for me right now.

Tutored my cousin today for 6.5 hours. Piano and literature exploration. I gave him so many books to read that it is a wonder his brain hasn't sizzled up yet.

The Call of the Wild was the first classic he set eyes to. I wonder how would he fare with Dracula. Pollyanna or Little Women wouldn't have much appeal I guess. And I don't even want to start on Middlemarch. I can't finish that book, and that's saying something. If only I could find a simplified version of The Three Musketeers. I spent a long time on a book discussion forum today and it really enlightened me. Who needs book clubs these days?

Under my rigorous tutoring, my cousin managed to play the entire Silent Night (both hands) on his third lesson, and honestly, that's quite a feat. However, I am very sick of Silent Night now. I will cringe if I hear it being played one more time.

Okay I'm too sleepy to continue any more so that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment