Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend update

I didn't study at all over the weekend. And I feel kinda guilty that I'd spent more time with my boyfriend instead of my family. But in a way, I don't really regret it. I just feel bad that I couldn't manage to eat the home cooked meals that were specially prepared for me.

I'm sitting on the fence.

Tomorrow I'm going back to Uniten but I'll be spending my evening at PJ.

I want more time for my dear!!!

Life doesn't always go as planned, does it?

I'll have a lot of fun there though. My neighbours, housemate and I click very well and we can talk the hind leg off a donkey!

There are 5 of us in total, 2 from Seremban, 1 from Ipoh and another from Klang Valley. So after this course we won't be seeing each other anymore!


LiFE

No comments:

Post a Comment