Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day out with my dear

I had an awesome day today!

Dear and I went to KLCC park (MY IDEA :D) this morning for a walk. I took loads of photos :) There were just so many sights that I, as a Malaysian felt slightly ashamed for not knowing about this. I don't even know how tall is Twin Towers, for goodness' sake!

The air was really refreshing despite us being in the heart of the city.

We took LRT there. After our late morning stroll I brought him to my favorite spaghetti place and we shared a plate of Meatball Alfredo. It tasted absolutely heavenly :9

Then then we went to Mid Valley. The plan was Fish Spa, shopping for me then a movie.

Fish Spa was terrific!! It was so ticklish at first that I couldn't stop myself from bursting into fits of laughter. The big fishes looked intimidating. But he enjoyed it, haha! He claimed that it felt like being scratched. Big fishes don't agree with me, full stop.

After doing Fish Spa our legs felt super duper smooth! I couldn't stop myself from bending down to admire my legs. There was a spring to my step after being treated by doctor fish. Awesome therapy indeed!! :D

Oooh but the best part is still shopping! I really outdid myself today. With my dear's help in choosing outfits, I went home RM200 poorer, armed with 2 cardigans, a pair of leggings, 2 (mini)skirts, 2 tank tops and a shocking pink bracelet.

Definitely a fruitful shopping trip. I could do more damage but I refrained from that by ignoring unvisited shops. They were beckoning at me most welcomely and it was so difficult to swallow down the urge to finger through their merchandises.

When In Rome is great! It is a romance movie, as the title subtly suggests. The lead actress looked more pretty as the movie went on. It was not as hilarious as Date Night, but an interesting watch.

I was drained after the movie so we went back to TTC for a nap. I've never enjoyed my Saturday as much! The only downside to today was that my parents did not give me sufficient pocket money. Which is really a huge downside for me.

Oh, by the way, I've got another interview from The Star, this time at Limkokwing. I went for the Alfa interview last Tuesday, and my mom has no intention of having me accept the offer should I get it. The same goes to the Limkokwing one, but for experience's sake, I've to put up with it and take it as practice sessions :/

No comments:

Post a Comment