Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today I went for my JPA interview. It was not bad :)
Thanks to my lucky necklace!

Because of the enormity of this event, I had to remove my nail polish, which my mom deemed as ugly-atrocious. Perhaps red is not my colour :/

I was the only girl in the group of 5 for the interview. Somehow, even if I do not succeed, I'll have no regrets, 'cos I gave it my all already. I tried, at least!

Oh, and I had the worst nasi goreng for dinner just now. I find onions and vegetables simply detestable. I hope that my sore throat won't worsen because of that.

I can't wait till Friday!

Am going PC Fair this Saturday, I hope. I wanna get a laptop REEEEAAAAL BAD.

Regarding CHS's Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang, I still haven't decided on what to wear yet. No jeans, no sleeveless, collared outfits made compulsory...

All of a sudden my old school uniform seems like a better option.

Am gonna study now! Byebye :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment