Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It read my mind again! :D

It's time to refill the well of your soul, Virgo. You spend so much of your life in service to others that it's only natural that you feel drained sometimes. Rather than try to push past this feeling and go on as though nothing is the matter, consider it a sign that something is amiss. Admit if you're feeling unappreciated. You've spent too much time putting the happiness of others before your own. It's time to change your priorities.

I've just finished a book entitled Marrying for Money. Rest assured lah, Ng Say Chiew. I don't love you for your money. I am well aware that our bank accounts and wallets have bottoms x)

The occasional splurge on fish spa and movies is reasonable :)
And of course, my obsession with shopping is very much under control. I save more than I spend, and that should be good enough for me, if not anyone else. As my dear says, we won't know the value of money if we don't use it. Well reasoned! I can shop guilt-free with that thought in mind each time.


To-do list:
  • Certify certs
  • Finish notes
  • Buy books
  • Claim money for newly bought books asap
  • Accompany my boyfriend and make him study
I sure hope he doesn't read this!


Tomorrow is gonna be a killer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment