Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SHOW ME LIGHT.

If I do my A levels at TAR College I'll only need to pay RM845 for my first semester (6 months) with the 100% scholarship offered. Then if I do well I need not pay for my second and third semester.

Methodist College is not an economical place to go to. That guy who attended to us had the nerve to say that "we're very generous with our scholarships". Not at all, dear sir, not at all. I can only hope that I'd managed to mask the look of disbelief that flitted across my face really well.


It costs well over RM15,000 for me to do A levels at Methodist College (science stream) inclusive of the scholarship discount.

On the other hand, it costs RM11,000 to do Cambridge A levels at TAR College (science stream) if you do really badly in your SPM and are not entitled to receive any form of rebate in your tuition fees.

HMMM.


STPM, anyone?

By the way, Alfa College offered me a scholarship worth around RM45,000 for a 3 year course in Diploma in Interior Architecture. Yes or no???


Decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment