Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Router

Today wasn't as great as yesterday in the sense of fulfillment, but but but, my dad bought a router!!

So basically, I can now go online via laptop in the comfort of my room :D

This is so awesome!

Tomorrow I'm gonna start teaching already, and I'm super worried that I'll lose touch somehow. But I NEED the paycheck. I'm obsessed with setting goals for my savings account and achieving them.

That's the Virgo in me.


I am in dire need of eyebrow threading. This is the first time I've allowed them to grow so bushy and shapeless. And I look and feel awful.

Facial also tops the ASAP list. Spots have been sprouting out on my face like mushrooms, and it isn't at all a nice sensation when I feel a particularly bumpy part of my face. Of course, it doesn't show that much, but one close look will send you searching for a toilet bowl to throw up yesterday's dinner.



My life at Uniten is now over and I've checked out of my hostel so I can bid Japanese sayonara. It was certainly an experience. Admittedly I've gotten plenty of exercise there, by walking or running to and back from lessons. The buses there are horribly unpunctual and there was this one driver (he was awful and terribly unethical) who drove off without waiting for even 30 seconds! It was evident that he'd caught sight of us chasing after his bus but he, being less endowed in ethics and mannerism than stone age cannibals, decided to drive off, leaving us to pant in our cheongsams (attire of the day) and bear with the smarting pain in our feet caused by running in heels (who wears cheongsams without heels??).

No more heaty food and cold showers! No more daily homework and revision!

Ooh, by the way this is a really cool photo we took during Batik day!

I'm as free as a bird right now, and am basking in every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment