Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moody moody

To date, teaching has been loads of fun. Except that sometimes its really demanding. I'm not some automatic story-telling machine lah, kids! But I try my best to fulfill your requests.

And those pesky Form 1s exhaust me. Every second I've got to make sure that no one is sneaking out of the room. I literally had to block the door or else they would crawl from under the table and out. UGHHH. Dream come true, no?

Sometimes, though, I feel left out. I don't get those pillow throwing games. And I don't get all that talk about relationships and Chinese books. With that, I step into solitude. Well, just sometimes.

Mealtimes are okay. Just that it kinda sucks when I have to eat alone.

I'm being plain emo right now. Sorry about that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment