Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NOTE TO SELF

  1. Cut nails!
  2. Complete notes
  3. Buy reload
  4. Clear up my table
  5. Get started on my vocabulary building!
  6. Change blogskin
Hmm that's all for now.

My Chinese New Year has boring with a capital B. I've only visited 2 houses, which are my paternal grandparents and maternal grandparents houses. And because of that, I've received only 3 angpaus, which will go back to my mother "I am the one giving out angpaus here so its only fair that I get them back!".

Life. Anyway I've purchased a dress and 6 pairs of earrings with my salary. It rocks socks, man, to be buying stuff with your hard earned cash! And its worth mentioning that I still get that thrill from buying things :D

In the past I'd used to torture myself for spending money. I would be thinking of the money spent instead of the goods exchanged for cash (which is really a better substitute for "buying") and that would torment me mentally.

Now, its vice versa. I'd keep on thinking of my purchases and ignore the fact that I've spent a fifth of my salary on them and get that cheap thrill. Well buying new things has a lasting effect on me. For one, the endorphins will just surface themselves each time I think about my fruitful shopping expeditions. That leaves me feeling elated and on a high.

Shopping therapy -- it sure works for me!

Still, the only reason why I went all out to get a dress is because my awesome possum shopping buddy Kai Foong is back from NS for Chinese New Year! I will NOT attempt purchasing a dress without his (or my mom's) presence. My mom because she'll be paying for it, therefore I need not worry, and Kai Foong -- well, simply because he has excellent taste.

So so so, recently I've been watching this Hong Kong drama called 老友狗狗, which is really nice and doggish. Its been my one source of entertainment during the CNY break, because my computer failed to live up to my expectations. And the sad truth is, I don't even have high expectations!

By the way I hate my blogskin now. Nevermind that I've spent so much time searching for the photos and editing, but I'm just plain bored of it. Its so... DULL. Ugh I'll do something about it in the near future, and that's for sure!

So, Karluis, I hope that you'll be entertained by this (even if its for a mere 5 minutes...) and just in case I forget to link you again...

TO DO LIST: Link Karluis!!!

Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment