Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Go ahead, try deciphering me.

Yesterday I was feeling real down. No thanks to the parents. Come on lah, I've just only gotten my paycheck and that's how you guys talk to me. Of rolling eyes and heated arguments, it was pretty ugly.

Still, thank you for trying to cheer me up. You know who you are.

It'd been eons since I'd last had a late night conversation. And you know what? Its pretty nice.

I don't know what is my mom's problem, seriously. She is so easily brainwashed by others (AND NOT ME!). She actually suggested that I study FISHERIES. Fickle. I'm amazed at the way her mind works. PUZZLING.

Classes are oklah. I don't feel as if I'm learning that much. So sorry if I'm too pro. And no, I'm not trying to be, or sound cocky over here. Its just that I should be getting in more for what I'm paying. I tell you, my students at TTC are so lucky. What I'm paying a day is MORE than what they fork out PER MONTH.

My course costs RM27.34 per hour, and they only pay RM15 per hour. You do the math.

Today is my sister's birthday. I'd already gave her her present. I gave her twenty percent of my total salary (don't ask how much I'm getting la) so she's one lucky person.

Oh, and I want to go shopping. I want to buy a dress. Just for the fun of it x) And of late, my appetite's been growing. I don't think that I'm THAT easily influenced! But yes, I've been eating far more. And I ate all of my Yee Sang up during Annual Dinner. Usually I only select bits to consume. Hmmm...

Still, my weight is no proof of my eating habits! And for that, I'm eating like a glutton. Junk food and chocolates all the way. Heavenly!

Last Sunday I went to Miaw's place for dinner and I had a second helping of spaghetti to an already overloaded plate. Filled to the brim, literally. But it was great. Awesome, even! I can't wait to go out on Friday with my old classmates!! I love them so much, man! (Except for Q la. Not THAT much xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment