Friday, January 29, 2010

The Final Day... then its freedom!

I love teaching. I get the job satisfaction from it, which my mom claims to be only secondary (she is materialistic in nature, and I was once like that too :X).

I'm so happy these days -- elated yet tired. I work ungodly hours, or so I think xD

Yesterday I'd worked for 11 hours. That was really exhausting, man. 8 hours at the firm facing the computer and getting dehydrated (my eyes, that is) and 3 hours scaring students out of their wits with my stories. Naturally, I also taught what I was supposed to. I'm very responsible okay. But admittedly, it is fun watching their facial expressions at the scary bits. Woopsie I revealed too much x)

My to-do list is getting shorter by the day and that makes me glad. I feel an inexplainable sense of accomplishment each time I mark the box with a tick. Happy, happy!

If my optimism is rubbing you up the wrong way, then I'm sorry. Happiness is supposed to be contagious, and I'm only trying to make you happy. Though I doubt whether it'd work la xD

And sometimes -- no, MOST of the time I wish that I weren't so fish-brained. My memory is like a sieve :/ It makes it all really difficult for me. As in I can't seem to locate things that was just in sight seconds ago. I suspect that its due to my lack of sleep. (Yes, yes, only trying to comfort myself here right now. SIGHHH.)

I miss the cat alot too. And the frog and chicken too.

The cat and the frog are in college, and the chicken is in NS. We're all busy people, though much too preoccupied for my liking.

Oh well. I'll be busy at work too. ITS MY LAST DAY MAN!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment