Sunday, January 17, 2010

Packed timetable O_O!

Hmm, so my weekend was great, and Friday was awesome! I'll start about Friday then. It was Gerko Day in CHS. I went back with Shu Ying after completing my placement test at the British Council (56/65, boo!) and admired the newly renovated bandroom. What a sight to behold. LOL. I mean it la.

Then I went back to TTC to play computer. It was so boring that I sat in Yew Ho's class for an hour. Well that wasn't as boring as the computer. Haha. I just craved human company. Then I went shopping with Miaw for her college clothes. He mother was complaining about the state of her wardrobe and her daily attire. What a good reason to go shopping!

I know I sound so boring and monotonous right now. Bear with me or quit reading lah. So anyway, I had dinner with Miaw, her brother and Saw Jin at the Taman Desa pasar malam. Asam Laksa for me with the incurable cough. *coughcough*

Overall, it was a pretty eventful day. I learned how to play Chinese Chess from Miaw's bro and Saw Jin. Boys over Flowers bored them. Well, Miaw too. They stoned throughout the show and complained of bad commercials. *coughRibenacough*

So that was my Friday. My Saturday was spent at TTC. Had a seafood dinner at night with a family friend. Their treat. I passed on Alaskan Crab, finding out much later that it costs close to RM1000 a crab. That was really freaky. Still, I don't fancy seafood much and I took mouse-sized bites throughout the night.

I missed You Tian's wedding dinner boohoo. So much for my dear mom "you're not feeling well and you're teaching 5 hours on Saturday and we have a dinner tonight". Hmm, it was pretty hard to find a comeback for that.

Oh well. I spent today sleeping, so it went by pretty uneventful. I love sleeping, man. I'm such a pig. Oink!

x) Busted.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment