Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And how I wish that it was the weekend...

Today was another boring day at the auditing firm. But when I realised that my colleagues were going to Kanna (they call it mamak),
I was super duper happy!

I was really very happy!

Haha!

Very happy!

I had takeaway maggi goreng without veggies plus chicken (trust me, this chicken bit isn't my idea. I now hold a high disregard for bones, especially tiny ones which resemble edible parts. No elaboration required there, huh). So whilst my colleagues were at Kanna eating, I was at TTC resting. And talking afterward. I crave human company. Its not that I don't get that at work, just that the crowd at work are... much older. There's this age gap thing (let's overlook the language barrier for now, for I do not want to stir up racist issues, even though there's nothing racist about this) which makes communication difficult.

Well, some of them play Mafia Wars though.

STILL, its not really a strong argument in here.

Hmm, so I'd spent the entire morning dealing with the filing cabinet and silently cursing the table (it hates me) each time I knocked my big toe into it. OUCH, man. That table's legs has sharp ends. Anyway its now plastered in cellophane tape (the doing of yours truly), but I doubt that it'd make much difference >.<

And I'd practically gotten scratched by the filing cabinet all over my hands (it hates me too!!). I am now fully convinced that I am simply not cut out for this kind of work. I was the first to leave today (yet again!).

In addition to those little mishaps that I've had today, my lips are peeling. No thanks to the air conditioner! The saddest part is, my fingers seem to have their own mind. So it left me with the only option of nursing a heavily bleeding lip. Double ouch. I'm like some kind of walking disaster machine. No matter where I go, I'll injure myself. Somehow =/

Anyway, I'm currently blogging at home because my mom is very unhappy over the fact that I've been eating out every night. So yeah. I'm trying my best to be filial. I'm making a lot of effort, seeing how much I'd prefer to go out.

And speaking of going out and staying out till late at night, I've lost contact with loads of my old pals. The drift has occurred, and I can once again assume the title of being clairvoyant. Somehow I have an uncanny knack of predicting things.

I could analyse you for yourself! Haha. Loads of people find my advice helpful, you know... but please, don't do a Karluis Quek and repeat yourself a thousand and ten times. Because, nice as I try to be, I'm not exactly renown for being patient. Heed those words!

No comments:

Post a Comment