Monday, January 11, 2010

Filled to the brim with happiness :)


Today I've been using the computer for the entire day. Since morning till now. Well this morning my computer gave way, so I went to TTC to use the computer x)

I love TTC's computers!! They're all so speedy and responsive. Me likey! :D

So yeah, I changed my blogskin again. Its not complete yet no thanks to my dysfunctional Photoshop. It worked okay just now!!! Grr.

I'm still coughing and sniffing. Its not going away anytime soon. Pout. I really wanna make a quick recovery so I can enjoy everything better.

Yesterday I went to The Star's Edufair with my parents. Saw Miaw and friend, Karluis, Hui Sin, Nicholas, Kok Shien and Soo Yi Wei. Since Miaw was pretty preoccupied, I was stuck with Karluis. Oklah I don't mean to sound so bad la. He did accompany my parents and I around KL, cross roads during green lights and sweat like a cow (all because he was so smart to wear two shirts). And he did treat me to a drink at San Francisco's Coffee House.

Went home with Miaw and had dinner with her. I enjoy spending time with my bestie a lot! She was doing spring cleaning, and so, I brought home quite a lot of her rubbish. She is an awesome teacher! Haha. Her new Cambodian maid knows how to greet my mom! In English!! I'm super impressed.

I'm still all hyped up over yesterday! It was really fun... even the waiting-for-Karluis-impatiently-outside-a-shop episode. Oh well. Good time sure flies!

Ooh btw the cat passed her undang!! :D
Congratulations, my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment