Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday countdown: 1 more day!

You know what ranks real high on my make-my-day list?

Being greeted with a clean, fresh towel after a bath. Its one of the simple pleasures I enjoy. And, mind you, I don't usually enjoy simple stuff ;D

Today I was really, really happy. God knows why. I slept at about 1am last night (after tossing and turning sleeplessly for an hour) and woke up at 4.30am. Yet, when I set foot in school, I felt -- rejuvenated. Isn't it amazing? An absolute miracle, I'd say.

However, if I could just chance upon someone... it would really make me far happier. Ha ha. Someone.

After school I went to the library to revise my Chinese. I saw this girl from tuition but we didn't acknowledge each other's presence. In fact, I could barely notice her in her school uniform. I don't know why am I rattling on about someone I've never talked to. Oh, I remember now why am I talking about her.

Because she is very pretty.

It is really rare to see beautiful people. It is like chancing upon a rare gem in a pile of gravel. That hard. She is of Indian national and is tall and curvy. I would love to look like that. In fact, I'd give almost anything to look like that. And I haven't even started on her facial features yet. Huge eyes, framed with lashes that pointed to the sky (SO unlike mine which are really droopy and measures 1.1cm at maximum) and much coveted double eyelids! Even her nose is perfect. It is tall, straight and balances out her facial features.

I tell you, should I look in the mirror one day and feel disgusted with what I see, I will be compelled to perform plastic surgery. I am serious.

Am sounding a teensy bit like a jealous brat. I don't really like myself for this, but -- I can't help it.

Usually I tackle my English paper by doing the directed writing part first, because inspiration doesn't come so fast. I am starting to harbour a mild dislike towards the single word essay question in the continuous writing portion. Because I usually hate the titles that come with it. Admittedly, I am not creative enough to twist and manipulate it into something totally original due to the lack of time and stuff bla bla bla.

In this paper, the title was "Choices". Gosh, I rolled my eyes reading it. All I could think of was shopping, shopping and shopping. Is this discount rack better or that pile more worth a second glance? Ha ha. This is so shallow. I feel so shallow but whatever.

BM, ha! I really get inspiration going to the washroom. I am gonna do that more often. Sorry I couldn't help you, Yuee Sun. I didn't have more than a clue than you did. Am hoping, almost to the verge of praying that LimSerKien will be lenient on us. It is the last time she'd get to mark our papers, after all.

Please, God.

What Wai Yeen said about me not having to worry about my BM is plain bullshit. I do alright in exams with the right amount of luck. And opportunity. I am SO not gonna elaborate.

Oh, and my blog won't be on hiatus. I will blog whenever I feel like it. So yeah.

To whoever who is reading this, good luck in your finals ;)


P.S. I just remembered. Tomorrow is my birthday! Whee~


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment