Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09 ♥

Today is my birthday!

09.09.09
is a lovely date, no? :D

Received two presents today, one from Wai Yeen dear and another from Joyce. How thoughtful of them despite the exams :)

And I actually liked them (the presents). I LOVED THEM. I am usually so picky that I disgust even myself. So like my mom says, money would be the best gift for people like me. But I like surprises too! Well, just pleasant ones, I guess.

During recess I went around all form five classes asking people to wish me happy birthday. Before Ee May could even utter a word, I had already told her very loudly to wish me happy birthday. She said that I'd potong-ed her steam.

SORRY LOR.

And hor and hor, I get really annoyed with people who act dumb. People like -- nevermind, I won't reveal names. I'll be generous today. Just today.

For god's sake, I'd hinted so obviously already, so just go ahead and wish me lah! Its just the birthday wishes that I wanna collect because I believe that well wishes hold some kind of magic. Don't ask me to explain further. Its a personal believe.

Last year on this day I went to Delifrance Mid Valley which Ru Jun absolutely loathed. And Kimberley's balloon is still in my room. It lasted for a whole year! Fancy that.

I had a nightmare yesterday. On my birthday, I get a nightmare. Gee, I hope that its not some kind of omen. Real bad omen. Because I woke up sweating and frightened. I didn't even dare look at my reflection in the mirror unless the light was switched on first. It was so scary, I don't even wanna be reminded of it.

Even so, I had entertained (yeah right) more like bored Miaw, Kai Foong and Nick out of their wits by telling them about my nightmare. I always tell people about my dreams. There was once I'd dreamt about Joyce, who was -- oh well. Its a stale dream already.

My Chinese paper today 可以 ! It wasn't as bad as I had initially dreaded. Because I studied. Ha! I did everything I could in my power to make sure that this day will be smooth running, because it holds plenty of meaning for me.

I can't wait till dinner tonight! Pizza is in store for me. Hee. It has been aeons since I'd last sank teeth into a pizza. And there will be no birthday party (duh). My parents are not made of money. Every single cent counts now :/

Ahh, anyway I'll continue being happy happy happy!
Gosh, my cheeks hurt from smiling.

I'm listening to my super duper playlist right now!
I slept to Jay Chou, woke up to Chris Daughtry, came back from school listening to 梁静茹 and am enjoying SS501 and K-Pop.

What an amazing day!


P.S. You can still wish me happy birthday! Ha ha!


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment