Thursday, September 3, 2009

Room feng shui motivates nerding

This morning was heavenly. I woke up at 10am !!


I love this week's weather so far! Its simply glorious!


I hope that it'll stay cool and cloudy :)


No rain too, preferrably.


And definitely no sun. I hate the sun. The tropical climate in Malaysia is just too hot and humid for words. Many years back it was still tolerable... Well, this is global warming, I tell you.


My life is too boring. All I can talk about is the freaking weather. And my failing study plans. Which isn't very nice to talk about. My other table in my room is cleared (all stuff dumped into a big box -- Joyce's method) so the feng shui in my room is altered.


I WILL BE ABLE TO STUDY FROM NOW ON
since the back of my chair no longer faces the door.


Admittedly, I am superstitious. Carrefour Mid Valley is in for it too, seeing that they have opened umbrellas IN their outlet. Its indoors, for god's sake! Don't open your umbrellas indoors! Indoors in my definition is being surrounded by four walls and a ceiling.


Of late, worldwide news is boring with a capital B. Golden statue pulak. That guy is pretty dense for believing that anyone would pay him RM100 to get rid of a golden statue. Freaky woman.


However, Sir's life is definitely very interesting these days! I wonder if he'd really name his baby Tiger Lee after the legendary golfer Tiger Woods...
Ha ha!


Oklah, its Sejarah time. Goodbye and happy studying, people!

Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment