Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boredom causes sleepiness

I like sleeping. I love it a lot.

Today I woke up to my alarm clock at 9.30am on the dot. I felt happy and accomplished. I love the feeling of having a long day ahead to do things I want. Well I didn't last long. I get tired real easily, so I slept at 12.30pm. How pathetic. And woke up at 4pm. There. One day gone.

Tomorrow I intend to go celebrate Ching Nee's birthday with her at Mid Valley. I am happy about it. But I don't know what should I get her for a present. Headache.

I guess this should mean no studying tomorrow.

I WISH.

My life's pretty boring this week. But this boringness is nice. Quite, I must say. Because I feel free.

But this boringness makes my blog appear boring too. Sigh.

Till next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment