Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chemistry is the pits

So dead, so dead.

I couldn't do chemistry at all. I felt super negative even before the exam, so when I got the paper I really couldn't care less at that point. Sleep, sleep. This is SO not me. And anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to flunk this subject. Again.

CHEMISTRY IS THE PITS.

No doubt.


And as for add maths, it can go right into the toilet bowl too.

I suck at school. I really don't know what am I gonna do in future. I'm neither brilliant nor talented in any field whatsoever. And I feel like my life on Earth is pretty pointless.

If I'd placed a lot of importance in today's papers, I'd cry FOR SURE.

Pessimism is eating at me, and the failure I am am succumbing towards it. Told ya'll I sucked.

Tomorrow's papers I dread. And more chemistry just feels like life sentence. Multiply it by nine lives. THAT IS HOW BAD IT SUCKS.


Goodbye. I'm retiring to my hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment