Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy birthday, Ching Nee

I feel super accomplished. I went for 3 tuitions today, that totalled up to 4.5 hours and went to the library for 3 hours straight and slept for another 3 hours.

I totally didn't waste my time procrastinating or doing unproductive things!

Yesterday was pretty productive too, but nowhere near today. I went shopping yesterday instead of watching Final Destination with Ching Nee and friends because that movie REALLY holds no appeal for me. And I had a sore throat, so that also meant no Red Box. Unless I want to suffer today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow lah. Rest assured, for I am not so stupid.

Sorry Ching Nee, I'm really sorry for ffk-ing you on your special day. I hope that you like the gift and card (even if it is a little smelly, no thanks to the nail polish). If you hate it I can understand too. No hard feelings. And I hope that you enjoyed yesterday a lot!! :)

Still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

After watching Where Got Ghost I'm really in no hurry for another scary movie. Nor one with lots of blood and gore. Eew.

But I heard from Wen Qi during accounts tuition that Tsunami is really touching. Then again, I don't feel like crying my eyes out in the cinema. How embarrassing. And the way she put it,
"很感动的,整个戏院的人一起哭..."
totally rendered me speechless. And made our teacher burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Yuee Sun damn bad lor. Say go library then in the end I went alone and he went on his own. And this smart guy just had to leave his wallet in the library and called me when I was at home in my bed to ask if I could go take it for him.

Another smart person I met today is Wong Yu Zhi. I informed him that I had sore throat and I asked him to bring not-so-heaty junk food to tuition. He kept on tempting me with his Wise potato chips. And I did not eat a single bite!

I am so in control of myself, man.
If I were to go on a diet I can SO succeed. Don't get jealous!

I'm still feeling satisfied over today.
Do forgive me for being so self absorbent xD

Oh, and Nick, your blog is so you! Ha ha. Your love for physics sure shines in there. Like a... sun in a pitch black world? x)



Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment