Friday, September 18, 2009

Pyramid outing & 吓到笑

[c=47]yao jie[/c=63] says:
helllo

šѡεѬнапѝε ⢥ my display name's all fucked up. says:
hiiiiiii

[c=47]yao jie[/c=63] says:
hiiiiiiiiiii

šѡεѬнапѝε ⢥ my display name's all fucked up. says:
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

šѡεѬнапѝε ⢥ my display name's all fucked up. says:
so how r uuuuuuuuuu

[c=47]yao jie[/c=63] says:
faaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeee

[c=47]yao jie[/c=63] says:
thhhaaaaaaaannnnnnnkkkk yyoooooouuuuuuuu

šѡεѬнапѝε ⢥ my display name's all fucked up. says:
lolllllllll

šѡεѬнапѝε ⢥ my display name's all fucked up. says:
how was ur day?


Hahaha. I know that I am lame lah.

I had an awesome day. Awesome doesn't even come close. Hehe.

I feel accomplished. And I have a Lee Min-Ho folder to prove it.

But I'd spent over a hundred bucks today. But still less than RM150 lah.

RM3 for lunch at Pyramid. Had fried chicken, mushroom soup, chocolate mint shake, iced lemon tea and a little lasagne and macaroni. Not bad, eh?

Purchased my dress already. I FEEL SO GOOD, MAN.


Yesterday Miaw and I celebrated KuJiWan's birthday after school. We went to Mid Valley without him in Yuee Sun's car. Met up with him and friends (Jia Ler and Cheng Yeh) and went for a movie (after two lunch sessions xD). I learned how to eat raw salmon (doesn't mean I like it -- I prefer the soy sauce part) and I ravenously dug into Big Apple Donuts. Miaw's donut made her mouth look like a cave. Yes, the teeth too.

The movie was horrifying. Thank god I didn't get any nightmares. Its called 吓到笑. Walao its so scary wei. Always got ghost here and there. The guys were thoroughly amused though. VERY mind boggling.


I supposed yesterday afternoon and today were to make up for the previous stressful exam days (especially chemistry).

Now I need not worry about Wai Yeen's birthday gift already. Us 3 chipped in to buy a Quiksilver-notebook pouch-whatchamacallit-thingy for him. Kawan indeed! He will have to love it. In fact, he already is loving it, I presume.

Shopping is definitely better than movies. Still, I think that Miaw and I had way more fun than the guys. Sorry la sorry la. We'll make up for it next time. There WILL be a next time, I promise :)

I believe in shopping therapy. I already feel rejuvenated and happy. My endorphins are filled to the brim and overflowing, maybe. I bought these really cool nail art pens that I can draw with too! On my nails! I love drawing on my nails. I love drawing, full stop. And buying those nail art pens had gotten me my Lee Min-Ho folder. Too bad they don't have Kim Bum folders. But Lee Min-Ho is a good enough substitute.

Ha ha.

I'm hungry, though. Raw salmon sounds good right now...


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment