Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not studying for trials =X

Hello, its been a while since I'd last updated.

I'm currently having my chemistry book open but I'm staring at the computer, actually.

Just noticed the birthday post Miaw wrote xD
Woops!

Talk about late, late, late. Haha I found a possible Prince Charming but we haven't talked yet (Yes, there's always that hopeful yet). And I'm not sure he is aware of my existence. He is not Kim Sang Bum, for your information. Although I may have gushed about him for a month or so and saved his photos into my computer. What an eye candy he is! (Kim Sang Bum lah. And that potential Prince Charming too.)

I AM SO SO OUTDATED. I feel a little ashamed. I haven't been catching up on the news lately due to the exams. And following The Star Online on twitter doesn't help much either. Because I am too lazy to read full articles and it is really annoying receiving multiple tweets about NEWS every minute.

I think I will change my birthday wish.

I want is to pass Chemistry and Add Maths very badly!

Joyce dear, I don't know why you put so much pressure on yourself during exams. Especially about sejarah. I find that unfathomable. I mean, you had tips, right? And we all know that we should always rely on tips for sejarah. Or fail the subject. Ha ha.

Tomorrow's papers are most possibly the hardest for me. And what am I doing now? Blogging and pretending to study. I can win the Oscars already. I had just finished Where Rainbows End for the second time around today. Its a beautiful book with a heart warming story that reduced me to tears both times.

I know, sentimental is SO out. So sue me.

Over my unproductive weekend, I've been teaching my sister how to write prettier words and watching Hong Kong dramas. The latest Korean drama does not interest me much. 每天每夜, that is. I really don't like watching big sized people on television. Slightly overweight is also not acceptable. I like things beautiful and perfect. So I hate myself too, but let's not discuss it right now.

Restaurant City is under maintenance. Pfft. I have physics tuition later. And chemistry exam tomorrow. Bad, baaad.

Last time I knew this Austrian guy through msn (actually he's pretty hot, too bad he's younger than me by a YEAR) and now this Saudi Arabian is chatting me up. How odd. I don't even know this person's gender, I can't read this person's display name, and I can't get this person's english and I hope he gets Malaysia's geographical position from my explanation (below Thailand in Asia!). I hope its not a 100 year old hamsap apek though. Freaky thought.

Aiyo I have so much more to say. But there's still a few more days till our weeklong break. Woots! That certainly calls for celebration :D


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment