Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School updates!

Yesterday was briefing day.

Today is RATHER similar, if you don't add on the cleaning duties and PKS stuff.

Our class is air conditioned!!
Which is oh-so-cool~~

There are 6 students in my class (L6F, if you're interested), and I am
wakil LAS. Again!!

Hahahaha!! Class committee elections grew so boring that we just volunteered ourselves for the positions in the end (this is how I got my LAS rep). 4 of my classmates had to hold double posts as there were far too little students xD
Thank goodness I am not one of them...

This occurrence has never happened before in Form One till Form Five. Form Six is a totally new thing altogether. For one, we get air-con!
Which was so cold that I shivered. But hey, it'll be really helpful during midday!

I feel like war dancing to this fact already x)

And we get tuition sized classes in school, FOC!

We also get to sit in a row, so basically everyone in my class sits in the first row. Since there is only one row. Well, we sit in 3s, so I'm sitting with Hon Lian and Ying Hau. My classmates all came from Chen Moh. What a coincidence! So we all know each other :D

Our last session of the day is our PKS duty. It was scheduled in the timetable that we have to help out Mr. Chan. I did so half heartedly because the weather was hot. Still, my progress was faster than those boys who kept on ogling at photos of Form 4 girls (we were sorting out last year's KH folios).


Anyway, the downside to my Form Six life is that my stupid skirt has a microscopic pocket, so I can barely fit my stuff inside. Also that I can't make it to my first period Wednesday class (TTC) in future because of sucky R&D.

Also, Form 6 is really, really tough. I doubt I can make it through -- alive.

After school I went shopping at Mid Valley with Kar Yee, Hui Sin and my family. Starting tomorrow we'll be having lessons so this is my last chance to let down my hair and enjoy. It was fun!!! And later I'll be looking forward to meeting my boyfriend for dinner.

Awesome day indeed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment