Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doing nothing day

I woke up at 12pm today.

This is such a HUGE change from my usual routine.

I didn't do anything constructive today (unless you count washing my keyboard protector xD), and am NOT planning to. I just feel like relaxing.

I plan to watch Desperate Housewives later. I can watch it from my bed -- anywhere. This having a laptop thing is so awesome, man.

Tomorrow morning I have to go to Limkokwing for the scholarship interview. I hope that I can make it back in time for classes. If they hold me for too long I plan to walk off anyway, seeing that I am not interested in the scholarship they are offering me. The college is too far from home, and will post up plenty of inconvenience.

Next Monday I'm going back to CHS for -- can you believe this? -- ORIENTATION DAY.

Yup, yours truly is going to do Form 6 whilst waiting for my other scholarship interview results. I am going to be clad in a school uniform once more. It is by far a more economical option than A levels.

Yesterday was killer, by the way. I have so many essays to correct. And some of them really drove me nuts. I literally had to rewrite their essays for them, can you believe it??!


But still, its my job. I shall now cease complaining.


Dear taught me how to play Minesweeper yesterday. Its quite a cool game! But I'm still a newbie (and not one with superspeed progression rate :/) therefore my winning percentage is 15%.

That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment