Monday, May 10, 2010

Exhausted to the core.

I AM SO SO WORN OUT.

After a grueling 6 hours in school, I rushed to TTC to print notes and prepare for my class. After class, to my dismay, the initially scheduled extra class was cancelled. There were students. I panicked and photocopied exercises and went home. I did not call Wan Siang's mom to tell her that there was no class but if Wan Siang stayed on we would give him something to do, as instructed by You Hang because I could not see the point of doing so (he would be doing something anyway if he stayed on or go home and rest if he didn't) and because my dad was waiting VERY IMPATIENTLY for me to go home.

Everything in my department is a total mess. So much for session synchronization. We are not synchronized AT ALL. Form 5 is at session 1 whilst the other forms are doing revision. Why why why should I sweat so much?

This one time I don't tie up everyone's ends, everything turns chaotic. My presence is not that important, and I am in no way trying to indicate so. But really, I give up trying to salvage ANY situation. I need a break. I need to go school. Form 6 is no joke. I don't want to be overly depended on.

I'm gonna take a bath. I stink so bad I can't believe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment