Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finding the balance of life.

Work hard, play hard.

Its been ages since I last updated. I was busy, busy and busy.
Busy with my schoolwork, work and leisure.

Had a little boyfriend trouble yesterday and the previous night but we made up :)

He spent 4.5 hours at my place today tutoring me :D

I am mentally drained right now but my happy meter is overflowing! We had takeaway dinner of Thai fried rice (which my parents kindly offered to buy) in the dining room of my house. I can't imagine a better way to spend a Saturday evening.


Lower Six had to attend school today to make sure that the Pertandingan Deklemasi Sajak ran smoothly. Its better that the stupid gotong royong last Saturday. I have enough of longkangs!

Stupid longkangs. My class (a pitiful group of 6 and Mabel) were in charge of cleaning up the drains surrounding the school hall and other connecting drains. It was an endless maze of drains. The stench could kill. Poor Ying Hau got a faceful of drain water. Eew. I'd just wilt and DIE if I were in his shoes. The germs, oh gosh!


I HATE LONGKANGS, period.

Us Form Sixes are being exploited. First the longkangs and now the cheap labour. I'm in Food Department for today's event, so I curi makan the fishballs. Then teacher asked everyone else (the working force) to eat the remaining food. So I had 7 fishballs altogether.

I don't think I can look at fishballs for a week now :/


Yesterday evening I attended Adam the musical. It was awesome! So stop asking us how it was, Miaw. The singing was amazing; dancing, amusing, entertaining; and storyline enticing. The band was great, too! The string section sounded very good! Especially in their solo bits.

I had a great week. Busy, nonetheless. My first driving lesson was a nightmare. I almost swerved into cars and banged stuff. Well, I would have if my driving instructor hadn't stepped on his emergency brake (seeing how hopeless I was with the whole clutch-brake sequence). I have poor motor skills. But sufficient enough for me to remain alive whilst in full control of a vehicle, I suppose.

Okay I'll stop for now because I need to catch up with my sleep and recharge myself for a long fulfilling day ahead. Which means that my schedule includes a lot of studying. Gambateh kudasai to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment