Friday, May 28, 2010

Driven by mere curiousity.

Thus the set up of my Tumblr account.

You can find me at stephaniechin.tumblr.com as I won't be able to constantly update here. This is my long posts blog, and that my current thoughts and stuff.

Here's my shopping wishlist:
  1. Bright coloured bead necklaces
  2. Long leggings in as many colours as possible
  3. Shoes
  4. Shorts

The thing I like about leggings is that they can be very cheap! I get my 3/4 leggings for less than RM10. And I transformed my ancient childhood floral pants into 3/4 flares :)

It looks cool!

Oh, and I need more colourful accessories to preserve my youthful dressing. Silver is SO passe.

Bargain shopping can be really fun! I want to find cheaaaap shorts. It shall be my aim for tomorrow ;)

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment