Saturday, October 3, 2009

New skin, hee!

Sawadikah :)

Like the changes?

Its certainly less pink. I got bored of my pink skin. Even my Twitter was all pink (not anymore, fyi). So I'm using my private blog's background. Very eye-pleasing, I must say. Well, till I get bored of it, that is.

Since my photoshop is officially dysfunctional, I cannot create something more... original. More -- me. I guess that I'd have to leave out those butterflies until something is done to fix up my computer. It is old, slow and very unresponsive. It usually takes a few clicks to enter a webpage or to refresh a page. And that is very annoying. To top it off, it serves as a family computer for my sister, dad and moi. The ratio is 3:1. So we usually fight over it. Not a pretty story.

Today I'd started a new tuition. It was okay. The teacher was super fierce. Miaw and I literally jumped out of our skins when she banged the whiteboard. Ouch.

Fate and luck are not on my side. Sure, I may meet someone better, but he really is too gorgeous to pass up! This is to you, Wai Yeen! :p

So Kai Foong, this is The Photo.
If you had Facebook it'd be waaay easier.


Its like 家好月圆。So cool, eh?

I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow. Shopping, hopefully! But fat chance of it happening. I'll be contented browsing through bookstores for reference books, though. Maybe even a trip to the library? I am trying really, really hard to be pious and prudent here.

Even if I may not perform as well, at least I try.
Well, maybe not so much in chemistry.

Restaurant City is getting pretty boring. I forgot about my food quiz and when I finally reopened that page, the time limit was up. No free ingredient, aww. The fire just died down in me. I'm currently playing Sorority Life out of boredom. Half-heartedly, even.

I spent the afternoon putting on a face mask, sleeping and reading Grimm's Fairy Tales. Ahh I miss those childhood days. I had a virtually endless supply of books from my dad's childhood days. Those books contained plenty of lovely stories that you can't find anymore -- Asian fables (yes, those characters wore sarees and turbans xD) and tales too! I'm feeling a little nostalgic right now. And weary.

Need some rest. My mom took away the rug that I brought upstairs for the toilet outside my room. She claims that it is ONLY for her bathroom. How prissy. And she lectured me for using up all the tissues in her room. Hello, at least I replenished it lah. Its crime to be sick in this household

=.=

P.S. My blog seems kinda transparent now -- very opaque.
I feel... overexposed.


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment