Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nostalgia

I think, that I will be missing a lot of things after SPM.

First and foremost, school.

Next, tuition. And my tuition mates.

It had been a wonderful 2 years, really. Life was great and I had learned so, so much. Of course, it wasn't the ideal bed of roses I initially had in mind, but its good enough.

I'm feeling kinda nostalgic now. Physics tuition is ending real soon. I'll miss them people. We all came from the same primary school. There's big headed Wei Lian (kidding la), big mouthed Yu Zhi (not kidding), quiet Teck Hong, sleepy Xingkun, and Chee Yee who is Idunnoknowtodescribe.

Yes, I'm the only girl there. It was a little odd in the beginning, but anyone could get used to it.

Recently I have been having plenty of laughs in tuition with Lily, Louise, Su Saint, Juosie and Karluis. They're a funny, witty, lively and interesting lot.

Tuitions really are kinda nice. Graduation is nearing, and I'm not gonna miss school, seeing as how I won't be able to go to CHS as a student in the very near future. Gasp! It has been five years already. Primary school graduation feels like yesterday. Well actually not really la since yesterday I was at tuition with Lily they all and tuition with Joyce afterward. But you get the idea.

Oh I don't feel like continuing. Why ruin my day (even though its almost over)?

After SPM then only I'll worry about stepping into a new phase in life.

Excitement?? Reality hasn't really hit me yet.

I wished that I could have done better in today's exam. I still can't get over the fact that Miss Leela trusted us enough to leave us alone for a quarter of an hour. It is an exam!! Well, in any case I didn't cheat la. It wasn't necessary and I really wanted to test my level of understanding (yes, it is Stephanie talking here). This is English Literature, people!

A song is running in my head right now. Its 给我一首歌的时间 by Jay Chou. Weird. I don't even like that song that much. And this Realtek thing on my computer is a Realnuisance. It kecoh-ed me in my Spot the Difference!! Dulannya. There's a time limit too!

If I could just figure out how to uninstall it...

Sigh. I really need to brush up on my computing knowledge. Or else I will fish again (Northern Antivirus xD). It was Yuee Sun who'd pointed out my error. I blame it on Caesar. Because he had described himself as the northern star and caused me to mix up everything.

By the way, Yuee Sun (yes you again), I was right about the spelling of Titinius. But I muddled up Cassius' suicide with Brutus'. Stupid stupid. I don't like how Shakespeare names his characters. Most of their names end with -ius. Its so hard to say if you're saying Brutus' shoes, for example. Or Cassius' beard. I hope he doesn't have a beard. Yuck.

So today was another study day. If I go to tuition, I benefit. If I don't, I go back to Mafia Wars. Simple theory, really.

I can't wait to go school tomorrow! It'll be so much fun meeting up with my buddies! Seeing as how we aren't gonna be seeing much of each other after graduation... OH NO I FORGOT TO MAKE KAI FOONG'S BIRTHDAY CARD. Shit. I made Joyce's birthday card, though. Upon a stroke of inspiration from... me.

See, when I don't update in a long time, I'll have tons to update the next time! This post is solid proof. I think that I have to go make Kai Foong's birthday card already. Inspiration will hit me in another 3-2-1 seconds. No actually it didn't. But it'll come soon. Haha.

Bye! Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment