Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bonus marks for English?!

For once, I am at a loss for words.



`



`



`



`



`



I'm starting my 纪念册, finally. The pressure is getting to me. There are only 10 more schooling days left. Oh god oh god. I just hope that there's enough time for me to let other people write in. I am such a procrastinator, really. I remember that way back in primary school, I hadn't had enough time and I was picky. People who did not appeal to me did not get the chance to write in my book. That was last time la.

I hope that farewell comes soon because then only I will get back my RM25 from Alyssa Remesh Natesan. Whether she gets her money back or not. Don't mix things together, Alyssa. Tsk tsk. I am giving you a very valuable lesson on life. You don't tell your boss to get the money you owe him from your cousin, do you? Same case.

Today was boring with a capital B. How I envy those 5S2 and 5S5 people. You guys get a bonus of 10 for your english paper!! So those with results over 90% get the maximum 100%! My jaw dropped open when I heard of that. Literally. I wish that Sharmini would just hurry up and give us back our English papers already. I was so so shocked when she was the first teacher to give us back our exam papers. I thought that she was finally turning over a new leaf.

But leopards don't change their spots, do they?

She only returned one of the two papers =.=

I want to score within my own capability lah. I don't need bonuses -- unless it determines your grade la. As in those X9 marks.

Sigh. More next time.


Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment