Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy birthday, Joyce

I should have done this earlier. I know I am such a procrastinator. I'm not gonna use my Literature trials as an excuse either. Oh just ignore this and look at the next line.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Joyce!

I would post up a photo of us if I had one. I don't >.<

I would post up a photo of the card I made you if I had snapped a photo of it. I didn't.

I owe you. BIG TIME. And you can always remind me about it in exchange for favours. I won't deny you of that right :)

You are an awesome possum friend, and much of what I intend to say to you is already in the card. But the world has a right to know about how great you are. So, you are by far the most cheerful person I've met. And, you really care about your friends. It is really so rare these days to have a friend who is so attentive without any hidden agendas or evil thoughts.

I'll have to add in something about your tolerance level. You are patient, you don't blow up or get pissed off at things that annoy you alot (there is still a line, though, and its really hard to cross yours). But when you tear, its horribly terrifying. To me. I am at a lost when you're upset, and for that I offer you my apologies for not knowing what to do or what could I do to make you feel better.

One day you should pay a visit to a hot spring. You get me :)

You are an absolute gem of a friend (hey, it rhymes!) and I feel privileged to know you, lest of all be your friend. Good luck, stay happy and your life will be a bed of roses (albeit those thorns!).


Love,
Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment