Friday, October 2, 2009

Post-trials outing ^^

Oh-kay. So here I am, after one looong week of gruelling trials. Miss me? You'd better miss your add maths or physics or some other subject.

So, I went out again today. You know, everytime I tell myself "this outing will be the last", I know deep down somewhere that I'm just kidding myself. This is my last year of secondary school, come on. We really should be balancing up between fun and school ;)

Anyway, I had a 10-buck ice cream with Miaw today. SINGLE SCOOP. I feel awful. Really. Don't rub it in anymore. Undeniably, the ice cream (Haagen Daz) was terrific (for the price I paid, pfft), but it had also burned a hole in my pocket. And I'm still smarting from it. Yes, still.

Miaw and I joined different groups of people today. Short sessioned ones, but we'd decided that it would be more fun to go around by ourselves. So it was pretty much a hi and bye thing.

I'm still considering whether to get my eyebrows done professionally or not. I need new eyebrows. Mine suck because the last time I had it shaped during facial they did a pretty bad job of it. But then again I should get it done later. It'll grow anyway. It depresses me to look like how I look.

And if you think that I'm overly concerned about my appearance, let's face the fact that most girls are vain. If they aren't, they're either under developed or they just have less estrogen. Period.

I am super amazed at Hock Eu's newly-styled hair. I highly doubt that it'll "last till prom, at least" according to him. But it looks nice. And I wonder if it'll stay that way after a shampoo. Oh I should stop having so much doubts. But in nature, I am a very suspicious person. Can't help myself sometimes.

The flu is making me very uncomfortable. The state of my mucous is -- nevermind, you wouldn't wanna know. But it sure sticks more than the nail polish I used on Ching Nee's birthday card.

I wouldn't even start mentioning about trials.
They certainly weren't a bed of roses >.< size="4">Goodbye, have a nice day and study hard :)

Stephanie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment